Just because a car can do 100MPH doesn't mean you blame the manufacture for diver incompetence. If you don't change your oil (ie have knowledge) it's your fault when you get that repair bill or end up stranded in the middle of nowhere.

People need to learn proper habits, period. I welcome a time when portrayed in SciFi like Star trek, we all understand computer operation & security.

CW wrote:
I think what he's saying is by default, new accounts within Windows XP
non-networked are set to have full priveleges.