At 07:45 AM 4/6/2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:
Albany, Georgia is an area where people do not haggle over the price of a new forty grand vehicle but want to haggle for 3 days over a thousand dollar computer and then either go buy a five hundred dollar Wal*Mart special or a three grand dell, no haggle, of course!

You just described most of America. If more people thought computers were worth 3 grand then more people would buy them. How many 3k systems do you see advertised on TV ? Almost none but how many 40k+ vehicles do you see advertised on TV? Only 2 or 3 per hour of prime time TV broadcast. How many cheap computers do you see advertised? Almost as many as the car commercials. Gee, if I knew nothing about computers I would buy a cheap one & I'm sure that your first vehicle wasn't 40k+ either. When are you going to learn to give the American public a break? People understand transportation but have failed to fully understand what computers can do therefore they don't value computers as much & especially their 1st one. How many things have you learned the hard way? I have learned many things via the school of hard knocks & the rest of the American public will too but not as fast as you like.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>