You want the Commando 450!

Featured in an episode of Seinfeld... "The Shower Head"

Episode no. 126

pc: 715, season 7, episode 16

Broadcast date: 15 February 1996

Script:

Kramer, Newman and a 'salesman' are at the back of a van in an alley.

Salesman: All right, I got everything here. I got the Cyclone F series, Hydra

Jet Flow, Stockholm Superstream, you name it.

Jerry: What do you recommend?

Salesman: What are you looking for?

Kramer: Power, man. Power.

Newman: Like Silkwood.

Kramer: That's for radiation.

Newman: That's right.

Kramer (pointing to the largest one): Now, what is this?

Salesman: That's the Commando 450, I don't sell that one. What about thi-

Kramer: Well that's what we want, the Commando 450.

Salesman, Nah, believe me. It's only used in the circus. For elephants.

Newman: We'll pay anything. We've got the (hands a wad of money to Kramer)

What about Jerry?

Kramer: He couldn't handle that, he's delicate.

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheShowerhead.htm

Steve Tomporowski wrote:

The water pressure at my house isn't the greatest and the 'new' shower head that the contractor put in, frankly, sucks. We've had a 'soaking' shower head but that particular beast had a huge head and pretty much drizzled rather than sprayed. Does anyone know of a good shower head that gives you coverage and a reasonable spray? The current one acts like the water flow is restricted, but even so, there's only a row of ports around the edge so it give you a circle of water. Any leads appreciated! Thanks...Steve

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)