At 07:49 PM 21/04/2006, rls wrote:
I believe you just have to import them. I got the same message when I set up
my array in XP MCE and when I booted to XP64 I got the same Foreign remark.

Just go to 'Manage' ---> 'Disk Management' and import them. Should be just
fine unless they were trash to begin with.

I tried that, but then it tells me there are no volumes. When I run r-studio demo, it seems to suggest these drives are striped. Is there anyway to definitely know if someone had hard drives setup in a RAID? Is there a software RAID0 in 2000? As far as I can tell in the Adaptec setup, there is no RAIDing being done.