-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thane Sherrington
(S)
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 7:01 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: [H] Foreign disks in diskpart

At 07:49 PM 21/04/2006, rls wrote:
>I believe you just have to import them. I got the same message when I set
up
>my array in XP MCE and when I booted to XP64 I got the same Foreign remark.
>
>Just go to 'Manage' ---> 'Disk Management' and import them. Should be just
>fine unless they were trash to begin with.

I tried that, but then it tells me there are no volumes.  When I run
r-studio demo, it seems to suggest these drives are striped.  Is
there anyway to definitely know if someone had hard drives setup in a
RAID?  Is there a software RAID0 in 2000?  As far as I can tell in
the Adaptec setup, there is no RAIDing being done.