USE THE WEB CHAT SUPPORT from HP.com! It will be similar to an IM session.

Trust me on this one. Do not call. Their indian accents are impossible to understand, but they have better grammar when typing than most Americans.

From: Winterlight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Printer Recommendation
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 13:13:05 -0700

The first thing I would do is to contact HP, you can post this in their forums. This may be an anomaly on your board that they have a work around for. I have a HP scanner that wouldn't install on my new board. I called tech and it turned out to be a problem known to them, and they had a work around for it.