Jesus. I never had the fortitude to finish an elder scrolls game. Just so damn big and vast. Is the scope bigger than Daggerfall or is it more linear? I would imagine the latter because unless this thing ships on HD-DVD there's only so much you can squeeze considering their graphics take up 1000x more than Daggerfall's.

How well does it run on enty level DX9 cards?

From: "Brian Weeden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hwg <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: [H] OT - Oblivion
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:52:55 -0600

After a buttload of playing time I finally finished Oblivion today.
Awesome game.  Of course, there really is no way to "finish" it since
it is so open ended and all the 200+ dungeons respawn.  But I am now
leader of the Thief Guild, Mage Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Fighter
Guild, all the Daedric Shrines, Arena, and the main quest.

--
Brian