Hmm....

Have had my LCD set at 5400K since I got it.  Just changed to 6500K and
now it looks bright and bluish to me...  :)

Guess 5400K is supposed to be normal average mid-day sunlight,  which is
what I set mine for, but the wikipedia says I should be using 6500K since
the sRGB standard is based on it.

Hmm..  Guess I will leave it and see what it looks like for a while.  :)

What all do you guys use for day to day use?

Desktop publishing
In the desktop publishing industry, it is important to know your monitor’s
color temperature. Color matching software, such as ColorSync will measure
your monitor's color temperature and then adjust your monitor’s settings
accordingly. This enables on-screen color to more closely match printed
color. Common monitor color temperatures are as follows:

5000K (D50), 5500K (D55), 6500K (D65), 7500K (D75) and 9300K.

General computer-users should set their PC monitor color-temperature to
"sRGB" or "6500K", as this is what digital cameras, web graphics, and DVDs
etc are normally designed for. Indeed the sRGB standard stipulates (among
other things) a 6500K display whitepoint.
--
JRS     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

<--Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most-->