I recently switched from an ipod to a Creative Zen Vision:M and I am finding that I really, really miss iTunes.

RLS wrote:
Well after WinAmp hosed my iPOD for the third time I decided that WinAmp had
to go. In following up the problem, read a thread that Windows Media Player
Version 10 too can hose the iPOd. (Unfortunately I have version 10
installed)
In the process of following the iPOD threads other users mentioned that they
were using MediaMonkey.

Wow - What a great program - it's even FREE. But some of my files are in
*.mp3
*.mp4
*.ape
*.flac
*.mp1-5
*.mpc
*.OGG
*.wma
And it handles all that natively.

It has the nicest/best organization tools.

Really there is too much I like about this program to list, but prior to
installing this it seemed I needed about 10 programs to do what I wanted and
was never that happy.

This programs really takes care of all my audio needs though I still would
use Tag&Rename to bulk change tags and MagicFileRenamer to bulk change file
names but that is not restricted to audio files for that matter.

++++++
Anyway, even if you are currently satisfied with your current MP3 manager I
would suggest you at least check out MediaMonkey. Its Free.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

Bob