At 10:35 AM 21/07/2006, Hayes Elkins wrote:
I'm not that familiar with BartPE or it's plugin format, but searching this forum there are a few working on a v10.1 plugin as we speak. Plugins for v9.0 are out. What exactly is a plugin? If it can be integrated similar to a switchless installer in an unattended install then I already have one I made that you can try.

http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?showforum=21

A plugin allows one to use a piece of software in the BartPE environment. Normally one installs the software on XP, then the plugin pulls the necessary files into a BartPE image which one burns to a CD. Not sure if you're installer would work, but I'd love to give it a try.