That data was 30+ GB of all my ripped music, iTunes tracks, podcasts,
and audiobooks :(

The NTFS conversion worked just fine - I checked the data afterwards.
It was the merge that screwed it up.

I'm going to run it through Spinrite to see if it can work any miracles for me.

On 7/31/06, Winterlight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>s that data gone for good?  Does it look like my faith in PM was
>misplaced this time?
>Brian

I learned this lesson a long time ago. Every attempt I have made to convert
FAT32 to NTFS had big problems, and I have attempted this with PM. So now,
when I do make that switch, I copy the data to another drive, make the
change, and copy it back.

My guess is yeah, the data is toast.

--
Brian