I am using abc but looks like I'll have to give utorrent a try.

Thane Sherrington wrote:

At 05:16 PM 30/08/2006, Winterlight wrote:

UTorrent is auto update, it asks you, of course, but it is almost instant after you give approval. Plus there is nothing to install with Utorrent. It is all in it's own directory which allows you to move it around at will. I run it from a VM.

I didn't know about the updates, but that is very cool. I do love the zero install system. Too bad more programs wouldn't adopt that system.

Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)