I just checked mine. 8080, 443 (SSL), or a custom port is what you could use. WRV54G here. Piece of crap, if anybody wants one...

Chris Shaw wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 01:00:16 GMT
Ben Ruset <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Linksys routers do not work on port 8080. They're either 443 or 80 ie:

I beg to differ, Ben. I have several customers with Linksys routers (different models) & as long as you set remote administration to enable & select port "8080", you can access the router from the outside thru your browser by typing in the IP addy:8080. This setting is under Remote Gateway Access under the Administration tab on my Linksys. It is slightly different areas on others.