Duh! Yes, true. I constantly forget that.
Well now I have more to consider...

Brian Weeden wrote:

Remember, you can always dual boot windows on it or run it in
Parallels to play your games.  That is what I am looking to do - use
the Mac for multimedia and internet, use Windows for games.

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)