You make it seem like it's a political move, that somehow the oil industry
wants the GOP to stay in power.  Its obvious that the high price of oil
earlier in the year was caused by the instability of the middle east causing
fear and speculation which has all been solved.  Just look what Mike
O'Connor said: "The reason prices are going down so far so fast is that they
shouldn't have been that high in the first place. Two reasons they were:
fear and speculation," says Mike O'Connor, president of the Virginia
Petroleum, Convenience and Grocery Association.

Just cause this strange coincidence happened during the last election cycle
means nothing.....