-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:38 AM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Dual Keyboards

At 09:12 AM 9/20/2006, RLS typed:
>Have a media center/family pc in the family room. When they are doing
school
>projects, etc, at the computer they use a ergonometric style wired
keyboard.
>Late at night, I would like to use an MCE (wireless)Keyboard from the
couch.

>I have dabbled a little with not much success having both connected.
>
>Could/should should they work together or must I reboot and install some
>type of KVM switch?

What make & model wireless keyboard are you using. I picked up a
Airboard from LiteOn on close out that werks purfectly. Now if I can
just get my fingers to go where they're suppose to.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>