Take a listen to this podcast where they talk about how to setup
Parallels so you can run Windows apps on your Mac without dualbooting:

http://www.twit.tv/node/4548

On 9/30/06, joeuser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One word... WOW!

iMac, 20-inch, Intel Core 2 Duo
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
iWork '06 preinstalled
250GB Serial ATA Drive
SuperDrive 8X (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Apple Wireless Keyboard & wireless Mighty Mouse + Mac OS X (US English)
ATI Radeon X1600/256MB VRAM
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB

I cannot believe how sharp and vibrant the image is.

Some things I noticed...

Setup: What a cinch. Answer a few questions... simple stuff. Done.
Everything worked. I didn't have to install or remove jack. VERY
friendly. Very sexy. I took the old family pc which was salvaged Gateway
mini case (tall but not as deep) and 17in CRT and put it in the boy's
room. Looks so sleek. If I was using wireless I would have only one line
connected to it - power. Speaking of, the power cord was soft, flexible
and flat angle. Setting easily located. Firewall off by default
though... not sure if that's bad or not. INet sharing through the
wireless was on? Maybe I misunderstood it, but I turned it off. Heavy
into the .Mac jazz but not forced down your throat. Mouse is different -
it is a button basically. Has a little gray rubber ball to scroll with.
It's very nice and I am quite happy. I can see I will be an Apple fan.

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)

--
Brian