[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
:: ----- Original Message -----
:: From: "Anthony Q. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:: To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
:: Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 5:03 PM
:: Subject: Re: [H] Cell phone records
::
::: Me too.  However, her function was computer-related, though I'm not
::: sure in what capacity.  She claimed to be very computer savvy and
::: said that people underestimated her.  "How foolish of them." is how
::: she ended that statement.
:::
::
:: A very quiet exit from her life without yielding to the temptation
:: to fire any parting shots is your best move. Years of law
:: enforcement experience taught me that the "blue code" protects
:: officers from much of their evildoing (lawbreaking).

This sounds like good advice that I'll take.

This sounds
:: like Congress, doesn't it? "Professional courtesy" when a law
:: enforcement officer gets a traffic stop is another one that often
:: goes way too far.

Right. She's basically told me this is true.

The bottom line is never underestimate what a
:: person can do once they get to the point they do not care, law
:: enforcement officer or not.

Yep. I'm just amazed how her character changed completely once the break up happened. It was like she snapped.

The recent Amish school shootings are an
:: expample of that. When the same is applied to a nomal citizen who
:: has somewhat more protection (such as gun toters who think they are
:: bulletproof) the deadly assault is called an ambush. This means a
:: tad more effort was required. So make your very quiet exit and hope
:: some sort of an "ambush" is not used on you.
::

Right. Even though she lives 1500 miles away, I wouldn't put it passed her/them.

Thanks.