I haven't had a chance to play with it too much yet. I installed XP x64 on
the HTPC box first since all of my hardware was supported, but the DVICO
FusionHDTV 5's 64bit driver had some quirks. I just recently installed XP
x32, and finally got BTV installed last night. I have the more expensive
DVICO card set up as the primary card, so all of the live TV I've watched on
the box has been on that card.

The tuner may be a little less sensitive (a bad thing) than the Fusion,
though. But for $50 at Microcenter, who can complain?

On a side note, any suggestions for a good inside VHF antenna? I get 100%
(30dB or higher) signal on all my UHF channels, but ABC here is broadcast on
VHF. I was getting about 65% (19dB or so) on that channel using a Terk
HDTVi...which I got up to ~83% (22-23dB) by means of some goofy looking
aluminum foil.

Greg

Eye