----- Original Message ----- From: "Thane Sherrington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: [hardware] [H] Xfering Outlook Express data to new machine...

At 10:21 AM 08/11/2006, Wayne Johnson wrote:

My previous post may have been over zealous which shows my destain for OE & even the new MM [Microsoft Mail] in Vista.

Heh heh. I agree. OE is pathetic. Poor design, slow and backup is about as hard as it could be.

lol....I don't know what half you lot do with email, but I've got it down to this: open app, write mail, send. Receive mail, auto sort into relevant folders, read. End of story. And I dare say the majority of email users do the same....so in my books OE is a decent solution rather then a few of the UI challenged email clients being touted

Backup? That's what Acronis is for....