I outlined all sources - hardware, hacking in from LAN/internet, and
installing malicious software from floppy, CD, or USB.

On 12/13/06, Winterlight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So you aren't worried about hackers, or people attempting illicit
things over the net... your concerned about installed hardware
devices... so you are worried about being monitored by your employer,
or some one else who is authorized to do so.... is that it?

--
Brian