Is there anyone on the list that can still discuss W98se?
I'd like to trade questions offline/backchannel.

I've built a W98se machine to play some old games, but
need to know what's neccessary for a "solid" build.
The system I have is very strange and I'm seeing behavior
I never saw back when I did use the OS.  (But, as I probably
have Old Timer's Disease (OTD), anything is possible!)

I did load the basic W98se and then added 'only' the unofficial
sp2.1a patch (sesp21a-en.exe).  Does this bring W98se to full
glory, or, do I really need to go thru the gruesome task of doing
the 10-15 patches from M$ that I have archived before I use the
unofficial sp2.1a?
TNX,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Duncan

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net