If you go to add/remove programs, does it give you a "repair"option for
that install?  That usually works for apps that have that option.

Sounds like that good ole Windows penchant for not overwriting a file that
it sees is already there during an install, even though that file may be
corrupt.  :(

--

JRS    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

...Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...