I would be concerned about that screen.  The thing looks like one big
unprotected LCD panel....

On 1/9/07, Brian Weeden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Check out the Quick Tours here:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

The only concerns I have are that it is Cingular only and I do not
trust Cingular.  If it can be unlocked, used with any GSM service,
plays xvid, and has user customizable widgets that they will have a
winner.

> I don't know, I have no interest at all. I have an mp3 player. I don't
need a phone that is one...  Does the iPhone connect to exchange?  Does the
iPhone offer me easy access to documents and dongled network connectivity
for a laptop?  Does handle imap or pop3?

> My wife had the razer, then the sony full format phone with mp3 etc.  In
the end we both switched to camera less, mp3 less, simple RIMs. Because the
reality is, the thing we want a phone to do most - communicate - they do
better then anything I've found (and yes, I briefly tried the cingular 8125
wince 2005 device and man, talk about overblown bulky junk)

--
Brian

--
-Gary