Man, I'll vote for that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way behind the curve here.
Did this one make the trip?
Best,
Duncan
At 17:14 02/27/2007 -0500, you wrote:

no worse then me :'(
I am behind the power curve and ready to stall-spin :-[
fp
At 11:10 AM 2/27/2007, Anthony Q. Martin Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !

http://www.eset.com

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net