On 2/27/07, Anthony Q. Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Boy, you guys are really out there, keeping up on the PC wars.  I've lapsed
behind, sucking huge hind tit.  Oh well, can't win them all!

I am still using an Athlon 64 3000+ and an ATI x800GTO2.  Of course
both are just a weeee bit overclocked and I have been using the
firmware hack for the GTO2 that enabled the extra 4 pipelines.

But when I went to install Rainbow 6 Vegas last night it flat out
refused to run with that video card.  Newegg is shipping me a new
x1950XT on Wednesday that should take care of the problem.

--
Brian