The X1650Pro would be sufficient. All you need is one dual-link TMDS
transmitter and one single-link TMDS transmitter (for a 30" WQXGA and a
simultaneous lesser monitor).

I'm pretty sure that all 1650's are at least one dual and one single, but I
know some are dual dual-link. The chip is fast enough to play some games,
but it would be slower than your X800XT. Unlike your x800xt though, it is a
Shader Model 3.0 part.

If you aren't interested in major gaming, no point in spending any more
cash. I went for the x1650Pro in my HTPC.

Greg