I remember my first 2400 baud modem and the local BBS's. That was a year or two before the World Wide Web came along. I hope you get DSL soon my friend because the Internet is "the killer app" for computers. Cheers!

DHSinclair wrote:
Stan,
Thanks for the suggestions, however, I do not have broadband. I use dial-up.
If I had broadband, I would not have asked the questions.
Been there before, and still waiting to do broadband again just as soon as I
know how bad AT&T will cost........ :(
Best,
Duncan