Wayne,
Believe you got the secret. I checked the Accessibility and nothing was checked. I checked the "Ignore font sizes specified on webpages" and that seems to have fixed it. One would thing that font size would be under the Font button, but all I see is font typeface selection.
Problem solved.  Thanks Wayne. Thanks Gary.
Best,
Duncan