I was looking at pairing the E6400 with the  GIGABYTE GA-965P-S3.

On 3/24/07, Greg Sevart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The E6600 (as originally mentioned) is a vastly superior option. Pick up any
680i board (EVGA 122-CK-NF68).
I'd suggest the Raptor you were looking at, and the Seasonic S12-600 is a
fantastic power supply.
Corsair memory has always been my favorite, so that suggestion is solid.

Greg

Brian