Oops! The actual link to the MB is:

GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813128012

On 3/25/07, GPL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alright everyone, been doing some reading and assembling lists. Below
is what I have so far as a go unless I get shot down with a
recommendation or suggestion to change my mind:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775
Processor - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819115003

GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819115003

Kingston 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Dual
Channel Kit Desktop Memory
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820134046

CORSAIR CMPSU-520HX ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 520W Power Supply 100
- 240 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139001

Western Digital Raptor X WD1500AHFD 150GB 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache Serial
ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136011

EVGA 320-P2-N811-AR GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express
x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130082

I think it looks good, what do you folks think about the MEMORY? Do
you think thats the best I can use for this combo of parts or would
some other ram be a better choice? As for Video card, I guess I'm a
bit limited to wanting something that can give me DX10 for when I
finally DO go Vista. I know the tims hardware chart is subjective and
of opinions of others but I use it as a point of reference. This 8800
isnt beating out some of the other cards but the other cards are DX9.
Let me know if I'm off in my thought process.

Anyway I'm looking forward to doing some ordering, look forward to a
green light :)