no but I have a couple of marked down 2800's ( marked 1700 ) numbers say they
are 2800's, both run at 12.5 x 266 like a rock. Actually I have some customers
in mind for upgrades with these and my two spare a7n8x deluxe MB's
actually have quite a pile of old cpu's and memory and have been thinking of
looking into gold recovery. See a lot of this stuff on ebay listed for gold
recovery, I wonder how this is done and if it is worth it ?
fp

At 01:35 PM 4/6/2007, DHSinclair Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !