Hello Greg,

Sunday, April 15, 2007, 4:39:41 PM, you wrote:

> That's it. IE7 really isn't all that large.

Thanks Greg and Thane. The link you sent expired, I think - Greg but I
have a feeling its the same as what Thane sent and the same that I
tried. When I run that 15 mb download it fetches stuff from
somewhere... problem is it doesn't fetch anything on this system. I
assume it's going to windows update - whatever the case is, it will
not download anything and just hangs. Same thing happens when you run
windows update. I assume it's because IE is so screwed up right now.

I tried to install v. 6 of IE for Win2K / 9x without success. If I
can't find the full install for IE7 I think this thing is
perma-screwed. Way to go MS!

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...