Ok, I want to get an iPod (or something similar). I have an iMac for
me and the family and we just love the damn thing. Last night, I
imported 100GB / 20K songs in music from my PC to the iTunes software
on the iMac. Took awhile. I understand getting music off the iPod is a
bitch but aside from that - is there any reason NOT to get one?

Is there something better?

Last question - The refurbs are 280 and new are 350. Although I can't
get my refurb engraved (shucks) - is there any other issues someone
knows about? Does anyone have experience with Apple refurbs?

I would think a refurb would be best for price and also because it's
been gone over and the issues have been addressed (you hope). New or
used - they still qualify for the additional year of protection.

Again, I don't have to get an iPod, esp. if there is something better.

Comments and advice are much appreciated.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...