No reg hack unfortunately unless you want to hose your box. WinXP Home, Pro or Media Center only see ~ 3 1/2 of your 4 gigs and XP Pro64 became an orphan so fast good luck with that. Nope, I don't plan on upgrading to Vista64 until next year because there just isn't any compelling reason. 2 gigs will be plenty for gaming @ this point.
http://www.anandtech.com/gadgets/showdoc.aspx?i=3034

Joe User wrote:
Hello Greg,