                                              Rick Glazier

From: "Brian Weeden"

It would be a pain to reinstall Ubuntu because I have made lots of
modifications to the default install, not just installing software but
actual config changes.

I think my best bet would be to format the Windows partition, shrink
it down to like 10 MB, and leave it in place.  That way I get the
space back but don't have to worry about messing up the boot order or
mappings.