That was the second thing I tried. After I tell it which Windows installation I want to log onto and hit enter with the password blank it kicks me back to the command prompt. If I use my admin password it complains once then kicks me back to the command prompt. I've never been able to get this function to work but others have and I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.

Wayne Johnson wrote:
At 06:06 08-21-2007, zaske typed:
I ought to know what my Administrators password is as I type it in several times daily.

They don't want the Windows Admin pwd but rather the System's Admin pwd which is the one you may or may not have created when the machine was 1st setup prior to see any windows at all. Most people leave it blank which is a mistake but try not entering a pwd & see what happens.

WaViJo Forever