I don't know about there being a separate "admin" just
used for installing
windows, I suspect that is not the case given my
experience with Recovery Console.

If you are not using EFS to protect files, you may be
able to use one of the
boot CD's made to overwrite passwords & reset the
admin password so you can get
in. NTPasswd comes to mind but I have not looked for
it in a few years.

zaske wrote:
> Only 1 Windows install coincidently on Drive D I
guess because the 80gig
> is PATA and my Windows install is on SATA.
>

> Wayne Johnson wrote:
>> At 13:07 08-21-2007, zaske typed:
>> That was the second thing I tried. After I tell it
which Windows
>> installation I want to log onto and hit enter with
the password blank
>> it kicks me back to the command prompt.
>>
>> What happens when you try pointing it to the other
Windows
>> installation? If you feel it's the wrong one you
have plenty of
>> chances to hit F3 to abort. Could it be that a
password was used
>> during the setup process & that you forgot it ?

>> WaViJo Forever

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/