Sysinternals "Process Explorer"?

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/ProcessesAndThreads/ProcessExplorer.mspx

Robert Martin Jr. wrote:
> I think there was a freeware program called "service
or process  explorer" or something similar that would
break down all the various processes grouped under
services and show the cpu usage for each.  I've heard
of different malware that group themselves under
services so the scanners won't nab them.

> lopaka
>
> Joe User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Never seen
this before. When I plug this system into the net
> services.exe jumps to 100%. Disconnect and it goes
back to normal.

> It was scanned and cleaned but whatever is going on
here was either
> missed or it's something else completely. Anyone
hear or see about
> this? I can't even begin to guess what's going on.

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/