Anthony Q. Martin wrote:

Wayne Johnson wrote:
At 05:16 09-12-2007, Anthony Q. Martin typed:
Is there a perfect case? If you guys were going to drop coin on a new system, what case would you go with and why? Oh, I've considered the CM Cosmos, but that's a monster case. Too big!

IMHO that would be the Antec Sonata III. The HDs are mounted sideways which make it much easier to remove them & keeps the cabling well hidden also the other drives just snap into place.

FWIW it's JMHO & YMMV but probably not. ;-)

I have been considering that one...I do like the fact that the HDs are mounte sideways, plus it has a 500W PS, too. And it looks nice, though it does not have firewire on the front panel, as I recall. It's size and looks are nice. It would be nice if it had a removable mobo tray and some sound insulation on the side panels, too! It's on my list!

The other case that's on my list is the NZXT Hush.
http://www.overclockercafe.com/Reviews/cases/NZXT_Hush/index.html