From: "Anthony Q. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: [H] The right case?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 05:16:33 -0400

Gosh....I hate picking cases. I never seem to get the right one...I always ended up hating what I picked...typically, it will end up being hard to get the covers back on...that's how it is with the Lanboy...nightmare....My Cooler Master ATCS is much easier to get into and get the covers back on...but try to clean it's filter...argh! And I gummed up the front faceplate somehow so all of the screws won't go back in....and the little door that covers the USB ports on the front doesn't always act right....and..things are tight on the inside....try to change our a drive is a bear of a feat.

Is there a perfect case? If you guys were going to drop coin on a new system, what case would you go with and why? Oh, I've considered the CM Cosmos, but that's a monster case. Too big!

Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe. Claim your treat today! http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline2