OK, I am being anal, maybe...... LOL!
Best,
Duncan

What m/n's are they?At 15:48 10/08/2007 -0400, you wrote:

Using 2 Westell modems via Verizon DSL service. Both of them are 6100 model. One says DSL modem, the other says DSL2+Router. Both have worked well with Linksys and Netgear routers. Pretty solid. Needed to reset maybe 1-2x a year.

-rich

----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 3:45 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: [H] thinking broadband?

HBest,
At best, my question may have been apples to oranges comparison. LOL
Glad to know someone has experience w/Westell.
I have no idea what att may send me in the end!
Just wondering about what they say are "compatible."
Concerned becuz there were no "normal" names. Hmm.
TNX. UR2cents R worth the mint ATM. Good news.
(btw, the order crashed! They did not like something......)
I'll try again later this evening.
Best,
Duncan