Still talking about Gnutella, a P2P client, fit's the
mold so no surprise there.
Then you have someone SENDING a huge email attachment.
Upload bandwidth is
concern #1 for them.

Of course they are now admitting to download cap which
is more of a direct
breach of contract with the customer and a down right
outrage since the
"excessive" level is a moving target.

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/09/comcast-custome.html

Meanwhile they contract with Giganews giving every
subscriber a 2GB/mo account:

http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

Double message, or "just enough rope to hang
yourself"?

Brian Weeden wrote:
> And it's not just bit torrent that is getting
blocked:

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071021-comcast-traffic-blocking-even-more-apps-groupware-clients-affected.html

> Like I said, the ISPs have oversold  their bandwidth
and now that
> people are actually starting to use their
3mb/6mb/whatever pipes
> instead of laying more infrastructure they are just
finding better