Great, same here, except many games actively prevent
their use via virtual
discs. Some even refuse to run if popular virtual cd
programs are installed even
though they are not being used to mount the game's
media. I think it even came
down to if you had SCSI, they would blacklist your
setup since that how A120%'s
driver looked.

Starwars Empire at War comes to mind. Though I have
not tried in 12 months there
was a period after the 1.2 patch where they were
playing cat & mouse with Daemon
Tools & Alcohol 120% to the point where I shelved the
game.

FORC5 wrote:
> sounds interesting. I will investigate further
> I always use virtual ROMs so I do not have to play
find the CD/DVD game.