From: j maccraw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:56:39
To:hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] gigabyte MB's ?

In favor of an Intel X38 then or something else down
the road at top dollar again?

It's my impression 680i is OK as long as you don't
want to do Quad core? Not
that I plan on buying quad and the recommended rev 2.0
Gigabyte 680i board is
off the market as of November anyway.

Meanwhile here sits my empty TT Armor case waiting for
a mobo to get cheap enough!

Greg Sevart wrote:
> I think the advice is to stay away from Nvidia's
680i chipset completely,
> regardless of the board maker. I could not agree
more. Awful chipset.