Guys,

I simply said I don't use an nforce board...not that there's anything wrong with them. I was just supply the info that I have no personal experience with them. It seems as those nforce board users are protective for some reason, but I wasn't raining on ya.

zaske wrote:
Don't know why nVidia chipsets would be a problem but I'm typing this on a Gigabyte AMD 690G/SB600 board and I must say its been super so far.

Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
I've had very good experience with Gigabyte boards...don't use an n-force, though.

FORC5 wrote:
Never used one of their mb's b4

Newegg back ordered a mb I ordered and on some suggestions I have heard here ordered and GA-M57SLI-S4 NF570 SLI way overkill but customer needs a LPT port and a lot of others are loosing this port. fp