I don't think I have ever seen a system that was Win2K or XP come with a FAT32
partition instead of NTFS.

Perhaps the owner or someone else worked on it before and managed to do blow
out the recovery partition and did a new install onto the smaller FAT32
partition.

-Tharin O.

FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: seen that too but in this case the fate32 was
the boot partition.  Very strange.
all better
Fp

At 04:28 PM 12/26/2007, Richard Kim Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !