my first one too, interesting thing is data doctors had it b4 me and could not
( or would not ) fix it.

I would have preferred to delete D but just resized things around and converted
C to ntfs.
C: = 15gb
D:= 5gb
approximately.

still a pretty slow box, laptop. 500MHz with 256 ram but does what she wants.
fp
thanks everyone
and a good new year to all

At 07:08 PM 12/26/2007, Tharin Olsen Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !