Thanks for your feedback. you have given me a memory jogger on some
more things to look into. I hate that I only get to build one or two
systems a year and seem like I fall out of the know easily. if I ever
had the opportunity to work with a system builder I might just take
it. LOL.

I have have a gigabyte and have had no issues with it. I was thinking
of just getting another one for this build.

Ill be back tonight to do some more research. sitting in car right now
while my wife runs into JUST ONE MORE STORE! Yeah been one of those
days. Thank goodness for web enabled smart phones!