So far, looking and reviewing these boards, if anyone has anything to
add as I review these I would appreciate:

GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail $99.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128059

GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail $126.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128050

ABIT IP35 LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail $129.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127029

ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail $139.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131196

I am starting to wonder if the E6850 is worth the price difference
over the 6750. 333MHz for $90 more? Hmmmmm have to see how the budget
works. He'll go all the way to it if we still have room.